apology

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:22:19 -0500

I must apologize to Nicholas, I remember now that I did insert the script to
allow me to respond to the sender.  People from this list instructed me, as
they are doing now to others, to assign the keystroke control alt R to the
task.  My other suggestion is if you are finding it impossible to get the
computer to work using this function or assign the keystroke you should call
Freedom teck support, they are good people and know more about computers than
Bill Gates.  Again, I'm sorry Nicholas, that day seemed to have temporarily
slipped my mind.  Judith