Re: anti-spyware and jaws

  • From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:39:52 -0800

Hello Jerry!

I'm using 4 types of anti spyware software.

1. Ad-Aware 1.6 - You can download the program at
http://www.accessibleprograms.com/
Before you can use JAWS, you need to download the scripts at
http://www.accessibleprograms.com/

2. Spyware Blaster - You can download the program at
http://www.jfwlite.com/programs/html/
Spyware Blaster 3.4 is the latest version.  You can find the scripts at
http://www.jfwlite.com/programs/html/

3. Spybot (for blind users)
Try to search the software and check if it is still available for download.

4. Microsoft Anti Spyware - You can visit
http://www.microsoft.com/
and download the program.

If you want, I can send you this 4 programs along with there scripts.  Send me
your e mail address so I can send to you off the lists.

HTH
Roden

E mail:
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx