anti virus

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 17:53:19 -0000

 I see you are covering this item, I wrote recently about the dire effects of
kaspersky, who does not work with screen readers in later versions, if you
still are thinking about it, phone Moscow office, head office and make them
promise you they have fixed so it can work with screen readers you want this in
writing  you telephone Moscow,then tape record it, let me know as well,they
ruined my computer bunch of rogues, not just me but those using windoweyes and
any screen reader this was in 2008, I  would have sued them if possible but it
is not covered by sale of goods act in UK, if it is in USA,have a go at them
Dorothy