another program interfered with winmx

  • From: "stever2525" <stever2525@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:44:44 -0700

Hi, this is Steve. Some of you may recall, I was having trouble with Winmx
last August, just out of nowhere, or so it seemed. I had many suggestions,
but the scripts wouldn't work, and I had to do everything very carefully
without scripts, and only one download per session. My point, I just
uninstalled Callwave Internet Answering Machine from my Pc, and Winmx works
like a charm, so it is possible for an unrelated program to interfere.