another good program to keep stuff running smoothly

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:16:35 -0500

Hi all. Since I'm going to try and stay on topic, this program I'm mentioning is called C cleaner short for crap cleaner. You can clean a bunch of old stuff out like temp files, recycle bin, cash and other stuff. There's more things you can check to clean but I don't know how they would work and with my jaws screw up already under my belt, I choose not to find out. I think the URL is, www.ccleaner.com or just type that into a google or your search provider of choice's site. It's very accessible no need for scripts whatsoever. If anyone has questions mail me off of here and I'll do my best to help. talk soon, Siobhan