RE: another cute Jaws 8 trick!

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:13:26 -0500

Hmm, really strange indeed. Are you sure this is a JAWS problem? I am also
running JAWS 8 and had the same experience yesterday. I continued with JAWS
8 but, as I now recall, I did a restart and all was well. When the copy
messed up I also noticed several other pecularities and decided to just
start all over as I had no idea what had been splattered where.
It seems to me that some of Microbloat's updates cause some strange
happenings upon occasion like some of my settings get changed. The say all
command usually calles the new SAPI voices just as it should but, alas, upon
occasion the new voice is no where to be found.
This surely must be the work of some wee little Gremlins?
Cy, the ancient Okie..