annoying JFW 11 and Outlook 2007 problem

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:31:04 -0600

I think this was addressed a while back, but I cannot find the messages
about it. I just installed the latest version of JFW 11, and when I am in
outlook 2007 when arrowing down through messages it says who the messages
are from and the size of the message. It does this in some folders, and not
others, and I can't get it to read the subjects. I'm wondering how I can get
my folders to read properly like they do in JFW 10, and why not all folders
are behaving in this way. I have expanded the subject column, so that's not
the issue here. Any help will be greatly appreciated.