Re: alt key menus not working in internet explorer

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:49:28 -0500

Alt and F10 keys are called System keys in Windows. Try alt + f , alt + e,
alt +v, alt + a, alt + t, or alt + h to force the opening of menu bar items
in Internet Explorer. To get to the menu bar, you can always press function
key F10. It will activate the File menu without opening it. You can then use
the right or left arrow key to navigate within the menu bar. Sometimes, some
of our keyboard keys are sticking because we tend to eat and type, not quite
healthy.for the device. We normally gently lift the keytop with a flat
screwdriver, with the computer turned off, and just vacuum clean the area.
Hope this will help.
Regards,
Adam