RE: aim etc.

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:12:19 -0700

Hi:

I am using aim 6 now and had the same issues with aim 5.9.  I cant seem to
even sign up without being told either my password is invalid or some fields
are incomplete when I have looked again and they have all been filled in.  I
was told that pidgin was sort of an instant messenger program that was
compatible with all of them and I though then I could forget about aim.  Any
ideas?  Thanks.

Liz Wade

   _____