agree with you

  • From: Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 21:23:05 -0600

Chip
I think my subject line says it all, the only sad thing is it took me
this long to realize I don't have to give them my money in advance I'll
invest it for a year and hope to make more then them sitting on it!
LOL!
This time I'm going to be wowed to buy a update or being forced by
Microsoft then we will start all over again!

$$$$
MSN & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Web Site: HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone/
$$$$
"Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call
  out our courage and strength."

  *Anonymous*