age of pc

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:17:47 +0100

 I am trying to explain I do have windows 7 a desktop 64 bit and amusing
Msoutlook on that. learning slowly. I have kept my old laptop xp 2002 as I like
it,it has been cleaned off and shouldbe "as new I had hoped,but the machine
although running latest Jaws 11 with all patches,is having problems with
drivers and will not run the spell check in any sensible manner, did itwork
before? Yes it did,why doesit not now? He cannot fathom, make of laptop is a
Toshiba,a study model and I am rather fondof it,my fondness of it was why I
wanted it cleaned off and reformatted, I am using Outlook express on it but had
to put Office 7 on it as the cd's for Office 2002 were seemingly scratched. I
tried to explain this in my reply to Laura but decided on trying to make a
better job if possible! dorothy