Re: address needed

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 20:34:50 -0500

Hi Lisa,

 Good news, I have finally figured out how to burn cd's, I just played
around with the computer and scan some snap shots, then press the contacts
menu key arrowed down to where it says burn dvd or cd, its been burning ever
since, burning all my car snap shots onto dvd, it looks like a slide show
came out pretty neat.  I will do that with all my pictures of cars and
trips, it saves room less stuff to move.  Dave