adding a new e-mail address to OE

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:06:28 +0800

hi,
try this,
1. go to OE.
2. press alt+t for tools.
3. press "a" for accounts...
4. press tab to "add button" or press alt+a.
5. you will get a list of service that is mail...,  news... and directory
service... choose mail.
6. follow on screen instructions to finish the process.

now you will have 2  account in your OE beside the first 1.

actually you can have as many account as you want in OE. i have 9 different
account setup in my OE and you also can select which
account need to check for new email and which 1 dont need.

email me off list if you want more info. i will try my best to guide you.

Regards,
Allan Wong