Re: adaware

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:42:08 -0400

Hello I got the scripts and the 1.05 from jfwlite, I have extracted 10
script files into enu, and now have to install addaware.  I have 1.05 and
1.06.  I was wondering if you could tell me if I am so far correct then if I
should install 5 or 6?  Also I used winzip to unzip, and I am not sure as to
how that works and would like to chat about that if possable.