Re: ad aware scripts problem

  • From: "Shari Weir" <shariweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:51:51 -0500

Hi Debbie, Here's why I think the scripts aren't loaded. I did download the
SE version and the scripts for Jaws 4x. When I press insert Q, it says
default scripts are loaded. When I press insert H, I just get the general
Jaws hot keys. When I run Ad Aware, it finds all kinds of spyware, but after
it finishes, I can't find anyway to mark the items, so they don't get
removed. In Winzip, I selected all the files. I tried unzipping and
installing them again, and I thought it worked because winzip asked if I
wanted to override each of the 10 existing files. I said yes. I restarted
the computer, but still got the same results.
Now, please bare with me, because I know precious little about computers. I
have no idea how to see if the 10 Ad Aware files are in the
C:\jaws451\settings\enu folder. But if you or someone could tell me either
how to do that or where to find out how to do that, I could check.

Thanks
Shari