Re: activating JFW

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:49:24 +0100

Hi,

There's a number of ways.  You could put the info into
www.fsactivate.com
and type in the code, or you could get someone to make you a CD that
will auto-activate your JAWS.  Please contact
drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
off-list for more information, because this topic could flood the list!

---

Matthew F.  Horspool

E-Mail/MSN Messenger:
drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx