accessible book keeping program with Jaws8?

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 10:27:21 -0300

Hello

I live in Canada, It is very important that I get a accessible good book
keeping program for Canadian small businesses that works really well and is
quite user friendly with the newest version of Jaws 8.
Does anyone know of a good book keeping program for Canadian small businesses
that works well with the newest version of Jaws 8?, is user friendly with
Jaws8?

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.  Thanks.

Kindest regards,

Hank Merchant Jr.