a way for the virtual cursor and the tab key to speak the same thing? oh please oh please I do beg!

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:45:59 -0700

I think my subject line says it all.  I would dearly oh dearly love when
moving the virtual cursor for the controls to speak in the same order.
Meaning when I am on a link lets say it is download jaws when I tab to it
jaws says donload jaws link.
Now when I move to it with the virtual cursor it says link download jaws.  I
really want tab and the virtual c cursor to say the same thing.
Is there some magic way to do this?
Jim Grimsby Jr.
skype: Jim.grimsby
I say what I mean! I mean what I say!