Re: a spell check question with the IBM Lotus Symphony programme

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:34:09 +0000

Dear list members regarding my question earlyer today about enabling this
feature. I have now done this. But I hit another snag. What it is when jaws
encounters a mis-spelt word it says "mis-spelt" or something like that. I was
wondering is there a way I can turn this off in jaws? Because when I tryed out
NVDA that didn't detect the "mis-spelt word" and it can get really annoying! I
mean I know when I have mis-spelt something! LOL Jaws doesn't need to say it
for me.
Many Thanks
Daniel