Re: a question on java control panel

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:37:25 -0300

Good evening,

I would imagine that the Java control panel is programmed in Java and will require the Java Access Bridge to be accessed. Just a guess as I'm not in front of a workstation with Win/Java at the moment.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 20-Apr-09, at 7:37 PM, Dave Carlson wrote:

I've never had any success with any version of JAWS.

Dave