a problem with word 2007

  • From: "William Sallander" <wsallander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:46:22 -0400

Hello listers
I'm working on a document using Word 2007 and Jaws 11.0 (latest build).
I noticed when proof reading, I arrow down through the lines but when I get to
the end of the first page, it won't go past and on to the second page.
I believe it might have to do with a formatting mark but I can't seem to find
it using the
ReadAll setting in Word 2007.
I have noticed that when I switch to draft view, it will go past without any
problem. Only in the print view does this occur.
It's probably a stupid thing I overlooked, so a nudge in the right direction is
greatly appreciated.