Re: a braileerror message

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:37:06 -0000

Hi Kerri.

Well, to be honest with you, until you've got the Braille display working, Bluetooth or no Bluetooth, it isn't going to work. I suggest using the USB cable while installing the drivers and setting up the display, Bluetooth is something you can sort out afterwards.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>