Re: XP home CD

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:36:53 +0100

Hi Tom,  I cannot find any thing to do with  repair on the CD at all,  is
there any where else \I could find it please Tom
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton UK
Home phone 01604-517007
Mobile 07773457805
Skype andyshipp50
MSN andyshipp54
I am also the Moderator for Blind-gardening group
All messages are checked before sending by Norton anti virus