RE: WordWeb

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:33:15 +0800

Hi.

I found not the one I want when I went to
http://www.jaws-users.com
But there are some scripts there that are now the contents of my new inquiry
if you allow?

1. The scripts about the announcement of whether the window is maximized or
not. Can you guide me about this one? Such as the procedure on how to use it
or something like that.

2. The scripts for the download dialog box. I clicked the link but error
"404 page not found I guess" appeared. Where I can find them? I have used
that kind of scripts before but I was using then the 5.0 version of JAWS.
I'm thinking of maybe the new scripts for JAWS higher versions are
available.

Thank you sir,
Jouie here