Windows repair & jaws

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 19:57:35 -0500

hi,
As I am still dealing with aftermath of install of AdAware 104 per Sept  5,
it  has been suggested  a  repair of Windows X P Hom be e attempted.

Does this  change every X P tweak recommended for JAWS?

Does this change the settings of programs like Real 9 andI E?

Also,  I would  have to re do  every Microsoft update.

Are there any  commonly used updates that *should not* be used because of
JAWS?

Also if there are  ghost users who have DSL,  please contact me off list.

Many thanks.