Re: Windows XP, JFW 6.2 and Balloons

  • From: "ryan west" <ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:33:03 -0700

Hello,

I need to know if you are using a virsion of jaws that has the invisible curser. If so, you may be able to use it to locate the information and deel with it.

HTH
Ryan West

Email:  ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx

Msn messenger, and Skype sign in:  ryanwest47

Each day after your born is one day closer to your death so make every day a special one!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wheatley, Jeff" <Jeff.Wheatley@xxxxxx>