Re: Windows Media player and jaws

  • From: "Julie Warrington" <jdwtlc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:01:13 -0700

I agree, I can use  it to listen to my book, but if I miss something, or
quit in the middle of a chapter, I have to listen to the whole ting over
again.  I have tried the fast forward and rewind feature and have had no
luck either.  I have a list of all the key commands, so if anyone does no
the tricks, please fill us in   smiles.