Re: Windows Media Player question

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 07:39:00 -0600

Not sure how to stop that but you could check out the Info Center View.

I remember I had to Jaws cursor around till I found some way to turn it off
once activated.  Somewhere near the top of the window, if I remember.  I don't
want to turn the darn thing on to find out how I turned it off again.

Read the help topic: Info Center View  in the Now Playing Area book.  And, good
luck.

Bob