Windows Mail Problem, Please Help!

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:14:56 +1000

wayne.
can you help .
now uninstalled microsoft office 2007.and now if i try to click a e-mail
link.
get an error saying that this function could not be performed.
because the e-mail client is not installed.
i use microsoft windows mail.
with windows vista.
i also uninstalled outlook 2007 and the business contact manager and the
outlook connector.
so if you have run into this problem with windows vista service pack 2 and
windows mail.
and how to fix it without having to reinstall windows vista.
already did this once, as windows media player would not let me know play
.asp radio streams.
so reinstalled it back to factory default for my toshiba.
do not want to go back to that again.
so any ideas.
maybe do a system restore to maybe yesterday when i uninstalled office ,
outlook 2007, business contact manager and outlook connector.
cheers Marvin.
ps: get back to me asap.
would like to resolve this today if possible.

Alternative archives located at: