re: Windows Live Mail still buggy in latest JFW

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:59:43 -0400

Peter,

No, I haven't had that problem, but I have found some other bugs, such as:

When I open a message which I know will contain headers and I press the h
key to jump to the first header, JFW will say there are no headers unless I
first arrow down a line or two in the message body. Only then will JFW find
the headers when I press the h key.

Alan

Peter wrote:

Do you find that most messages won't just read and I have to tab out and in
to the message body to be able to read it again. Very annoying.