Re: Windows 7 - Turning off screen resources

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:24:51 -0000

Thanks for that. At first I thought it was just the usual stuff about starting
narrator etc. I've never bothered to click on the button to use the computer
without a display but I was surprised to find  that it does give you other
options such as turning on audio description (not sure when this will work
though other than for DVDs or some online content), it turns off unnecessary
animations (assuming JAWS does this on startup), and also gives you the option
of loading either narrator or JAWS.

Thanks

Peter