Winamp library

  • From: "Chris & Mary" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:21:54 -0500

BlankHi all,
Jaws is doing a couple of things when in the library window.
1. In the list of items like audio, video, and etc., Jaws is just saying =
1 of 7, 2 of 7, and so forth, it is not telling me what the item is.
2. After selecting audio in the list and tabbing one time, it puts me in =
a list of all of my artist.  While arrowing down through this list, it =
does not read the list items every time.  Most of the time, if I hit =
insert 8 to read the line it will read it to me, but not every time.
Is there anything I can do to correct this?
I am running winamp 5.08, Jaws 6.0, and windows xp home sp2.  I am also =
using the classic skins to use winamp.  I did not install the modern =
skins.
Just as a note, I also tried using winamp 5.05, and it did the same =
thing!
Any help would be appreciated!
Chris Chaffin