Re: Win Amp 5.0

  • From: Donna Miller <ddtorrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:31:25 -0600

I'm a little behind on my mail but I'm using Winamp Pro 5.01 and it is not
bad. I had to reinstall it because the original Winamp got damaged but now
that I've done it JAWS reads it just like it used too.

I'm using JAWS 5.0 and Windows XP Home edition.

At 01:04 PM 12/24/2003, you wrote:
>         Hello List;
>   Anyone tried Win Amp 5.0 yet? I am using JAWS 5.0 and XP Home. Thanks,
>CYS...

--Donna Miller

ddtorrey@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ephesians 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9  Not of works, lest any man should boast.