Wierd jfw verbosity in O.E

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 07:21:37 -0600

Hi,

I am experiencing a very wierd problem with jfw 7.
When I'm typing a message with jfw set to speak words, I sometimes get the
first letter spoken then the rest of the word spoken after hitting the space
key.  Also, sometimes I only get the first letter spoken with nothing else.
Also, the letter A does not get spoken at all?
  This includes typing a word with an a at the beginning.
In addtion, reviewing keys on both the numpad and the arrow keys do not work
for reviewing arrow by arrow.
has anyone experienced this issue with jfw 7?  Could this be a bug?

Cheers...Keith