Re: Why can I not Compact folders

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:58:31 -0400

The only disagreement that I have with what you just said, is the fact that this is not happening every now and then, every time that msg pops up it gives me that error. Fortunately, I don't get the compat dialog often, but when it does come on, on either my two machines, I pretty well know it's gonna wind up doing that. No biggy, just was wonderring as it was kind of puzzling me. Espcially being I'm such an extremely advanced pc user.

Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>