Which version of skype works best with Jaws 4.51?

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:09:17 -0700

Hi, everybody.  Not too long ago a friend of mine sent me his version of skype
but I couldn't get it to work on my computer.  I used the Jaws cursor to read
the different fields and typed the required information to create an account.
When I tabbed to the "next" button and hit the space bar, it kept asking me for
the same information again.  Which version would work best with Jaws 4.51?
I'm just wondering because a friend of mine told me that the last three or four
versions of skype didn't work well with Jaws at all.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Rosemarie