RE: Where have all the Key Tips gone?

  • From: "Bill Spiry" <aspiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 09:42:17 -0800

Ribbons aren't great, but I've found a plug in that really helps, works well
and lets you reproduce the classic menus structure within the ribbons so its
easier to use with jaws and our older knowledge of commands.
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuoffice/?OVRAW=classic%20menus%20for%20
office%202007&OVKEY=microsoft%20office%202007%20toolbar&OVMTC=advanced&OVADI
D=6231293012&OVKWID=79839751512

Product is Classic Menues for Office 2007