Re: Where does Ad-aware put quarantined files?

  • From: "Chris & Mary" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:01:42 -0500

Hi there,
Ad-aware still has a quarantined folder and a log folder just like it has
had in the past.  But it is no longer located in Program files under
Lavasoft.  The log and quarantined folder are kept in a different directory.
Try the following directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\(Your user name)\Application
Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware
Replace the (your user name) with your actual user name.  Now this is the
directory that the folders are found on my system, but if you can not locate
them in this directory try:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware
Hope this helps,
Chris Chaffin