Re: WLM

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:22:06 -0700

Holger,

I put the following in the search box for Yahoo:

+"Windows Live mail" +"Spelling Dictionary"

And got several hits that discuss aspects for which you inquired. Some allude
to language variants, others to general topics and some to Vista.

Take a look and perhaps you'll find answers there.

I had to install a third-party spell-checker to use with Outlook Express
because the default version had only a French dictionary, and I just don't like
spelling in French.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.