Re: WEBVISUM

  • From: "Wren Langley" <wrenlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:04:39 -0600

Hi,

I am not that familiar with fire fox. How would I get the add-on after
installing fire Fox? Is there a way in Fire Fox to have it give the name of
your favorite before you add it or while you are adding it? I have some other
questions about Fire Fox, so if some one could write me off list my email is

wrenlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much for the help.

God Bless,

Wren Langley