Re: Voice rate and volume adjust without saving?

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:21:29 -0500

Hi Jay, open up your default key board manager and once you get in to the
list hit the letter "D".  It should take you to a series of functions that I
believe you are after.  If at that point you want to assign a hot key to a
function that currently doesn't have any just go in to the actions menu or
just hit control + A.  To arrive at the increase functions just hit "I".
Page up or down during a say all will speed up or slow down speech
respectively.
Dave

personal email address dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx

When they turn the pages of history, when these days have past long ago,
will they read of us with sadness or the seeds that we let grow?