Version 6.2 and punctuation in word

  • From: kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:28:32 +0000

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I've been off-list for a while.

In version 6.2 I can't get the punctuation to be announced when I read by line
in ms word 2000. I had the same problem with version 6.1 and had to go back to
6.0 as a result.

I'm using a windows 2000 machine and word is version 2000 as well.

Any help appreciated.

Kimberly

--
Kimberly Starrett
"Sharing an office is like being in a Beckett play...after everything has been