Verification keys

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:45:19 -0700

Hello Group
I had my Activation keys down to 1 and so followed the advice of FS and
wrote them requesting the count be raised.  I followed the prescribed method
to request this on Saturday, this morning I had a email from Freedom
Scientific advising me they had increased my count and sure enough it was
done.
I rebooted my computer to see if FS tried to remove another key, but no it
worked perfectly!
So bottom line FS did a nice job increasing my keys count and they did it
promptly!
Dick