RE: VNC server with JFW

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:24:37 -0500

Hello,
I can not assist with this product specifically, but Freedom does offer a 30
money day back guarantee when purchasing Remote Access.
Of course this means you need to be sure you have the next 30 days to work
on getting it working and have to put out the money first.

Always,
Barbara Anne

Reading gives us some place to go, when we have to stay where we are.