Re: VB6 application retrofit

  • From: "Roden" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 01:48:16 -0800

David A. Lockwood:
On your first question, I'm also looking ways how to read the Cristal Report.
so, may be, I cnnot tell anything about your #1 question.

2nd, yes, JAWS can read the status bar even if it has an child window.  Have u
tried to maximize the child and the MDI form?

3rd, you can use the property window if JAWS does not read the lables under the
frame.

Hope This Helps

Roden