Using the find feature

  • From: "Brian Tipka" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:36:56 -0600

Seasons greetings friends,
I'm using Jaws 7, Windows XP Pro and Internet Explorer 7. I'm trying to use the
find feature, control plus the letter F, to find the words, tract listings, on
a web page to avoid scanning through the whole page to find the song titles on
an album. I know that the words are on the page as I have found them. However
when I type them in the edit field or even copied and pasted them in there, I
can't seam to get the search function to find them. Is this a Jaws feature or a
Windows feature? Or is there an other way of finding the words? Any suggestions
or instructions for doing this would be greatly appreciated.
  Brian