Using the Sound Recorder

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:45:39 -0500

Greetings list,
  I'm using Windows 2000 and am trying to use the sound recorder. I'm having
troubles not having the microphone to not pick up the jaws sounds telling me
what I'm doing. Are there any keystrokes to use in the sound recorder so that I
can turn off jaws while I record what I have to record? I can do every
thing right down to saving the recorded file to my documents with jaws shut
off, but I'm not always sure if I am recording,playing, rewinding or have hit
the stop button. Are there keystrokes for the play, record, rewind and stop
buttons?
Thanks for any help or ideas,
   Tippy