Using the Dectalk 32 with JAWS

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 04:48:31 -0700

Hello To All
I find I can down load the Dectalk 32 software from Freedom Scientific web
page and have done so.
I am using JFW 5.00812.
Question is what do I need to do to run the Dectalk 32 software with JFW?
I looked at the Freedom Scientific web page for a offer to purchase the
dectalk 32 software, but could not find such a thing.
I need help to find out what to do to run the dectalk 32 software with my
version of JFW or in fact any version of JFW?
Thanks for your inputs on this problem.
Dick
I am using a Pentium 4 2.4 GigHz computer, 512 Meg RAM, 63 Gig of free hard
drive space, Windows XP, JFW 5.00.812 and a Sound Blaster Audigy