Using Windows Media Player with Jaws

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:32:11 -0400

Does anyone use windows media player to play DVDS? And if so, how do you go
about it? I can get my DVD to play, but not the movie. It'll start playing that
intro stuff and then I tab over to the list pane and press enter on something
and either nothing'll happen or it'll stop and not play anything else.
Sometimes jaws says...oh...for example:

Say there's a list pane and there are three chapters. Chapter 1, 2 and 3. If I
want to play chapter two, I'll go to it, press enter and nothing'll happen. I
press space and it says it's unselected and the whole thing goes quiet. I hit
space again and it selects, but doesn't play.

Is this just a hopeless cause? Does anyone know of an accessible program I can
use to watch dvds?

Thanks so much.