RE: Using Power Braille display with JAWS 11.

  • From: "Karl Smith" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:11:02 -0700

It is my understanding that the Power Braille drivers are only supported
with a serial port in JAWS 11.

Karl

__________

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant
Axis
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84119

Phone: 866-824-7885
Fax:     866-824-7885
E-mail: karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter http://twitter.com/axistech

Did you know there is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution by making change with a dollar.
Buy the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar now!